We take your sale or purchase seriously. At Essey Legal we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. With a strong team, our people work diligently to prepare your contracts efficiently and effectively to ensure that everything runs smoothly from the start of your contract preparation until the finalisation of your settlement. We also provide services after your matter has been finalised to complete any post settlement notifications and information which need to be undertaken in relation to your property.
Essey Legal Services in our Property Conveyancing sector include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Contracts for the Sale of Land
- Helping you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in New South Wales
- Investigating and negotiating the current contract pursuant to your instructions
- Advice and assistance in meeting lender requirements
- Arranging any required reports such as pest and building reports (at a reasonable cost)
- Ordering of Survey reports if necessary
- Ordering Pest and Building Reports if required
- Ordering Strata Reports if required
- Arrange title searches and land enquirers
- Ordering of Searches of the property and other grants
- Advice in regard to First Home Owner schemes
We also provide extensive assistance and advice on leasing matters. To this end, we act for and advise both lessors and lessees.
Please contact our office on 02 9890 8760 for a quote on our conveyancing fees.
When dealing with our team at Essey Legal, you can rest assured that you will receive the service and assurance that you deserve.